Our school is more than great classes! We offer regular fun, family focused events that bring the whole school together. Here are a few examples:
- Birthday Parties – You provide the cake and snacks, and we’ll provide the space, the instructors and the fun. Simply contact the office to book your big day! Bookings are available most Sunday afternoons. We can’t wait to celebrate with you! More Info »
- Ninja Nights – Ninja Nights are not to be missed and they fill up quickly! These fantastic evenings of crazy games, obstacle courses, movies and dinner are open to students ages 4- 12. Parents drop off their Ninjas on the designated Saturday and pick them up exhausted, fed and ready for bed. You can register on the member section of the website under “Event Registration.”
- Bring-a-Friend Weeks – Training can be even more fun with friends! We offer Bring-a-Friend Weeks several times a year, giving students a chance to introduce their friends to The Edge, and giving new people a chance to try out the sport. Bring-a-Friend isn’t limited to children either – we welcome our adult students to train with their friends too.
- Kick-a-Thon – The Annual Kick-a-thon brings together the entire school in support of a chosen charity. We gather for a fun-filled afternoon of kicking, board breaking and specialty demonstrations that will astound you. Music, fun, community… and all for a great cause!
- Other Special Events – The school offers additional special events throughout the year, such as the Santa Parade Party, a children’s Halloween Party, special pre-tournament training, local community demonstrations and the always amazing Taekwon-GLOW!